(old vers)Dead Rain 1 (old vers)Dead Rain 1

OOhh Yeaah

OH sick. He really shot that first guy up.LOLZ

-={ Cosmostar. }=- -={ Cosmostar. }=-

I think your explosions are amazing!

I think your explosions are amazing!And Im sure alot of other people do too!Could you make a explosion and put that frame by frame stopper on it?Maby put it on your site!?I see your explosions and I just about go out of my mind!I wont to make mine like that,but they're are fast.With that frame by frame stoper it would reallly help me out,Please do this!!!

Jestar responds:

Cosmoseth is king of explosions.
Go to his site, and post in the forums.

Mario Mine Mario Mine

pretty good.i like video games

good,i like video games.and animating those characters was really reminding me of them.

.:The Emotion:. .:The Emotion:.

Good.

That piano solo and the GO! scared me in the intro. HEaheh This song would sound cool slow and with other instruments also

Respite in Eb major Respite in Eb major

I really liked this song.

I liked this song, I love the emotion it has. like with the beginning, and when the main riff comes in its really sad but makes you feel good at the same time. and then later in the the song when it does the main riff its like the same feeling but even more. I downloaded this song and can't wait for the perfect moment to play this song cause its perfect.Also this song is good because it could be like really sad, or it could be like really happy in a way. like if im with the love of my life at a dinner or something and we hadn't seen each other for four years, this song would be perfect for that moment like a "patching things back together" song. : )